pink bunch dried flowers
soft hues of pink mixed in with baby's breath and gorgeous fluffies. pictured here is a large bunch.
Please see our dried flower care here:
- We have tied string on our dried flower bouquet, we recommend to keep the string tied but if you would like to rearrange your bouquet in a vase, please be gentle with each stem
- Your dried flowers do not need water.
- Dried flowers should be kept indoors at all times, do not expose the flowers to rain or wing.
- We recommend to keep your dried flowers away from direct sunlight and humidity.
- If you need to dust your flowers, use a feather duster and be gentle.